Page 83 of 118 FirstFirst ... 33 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolverine

Name
    Mathew
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

thats wright trav 4age for life

this is for beau and trav are youz hitting peanut on the 5th? and/or 6th
    the dyno pull to 300rwkw

BT20v is making 300rwkw like i said i would without nitrous so now its time for some spray and see if she will run a 10s or less

Name
    Beau
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Check PD site, all Friday nights are cancelled until further notice thanks to the shit bags at CAMS!

and 4ages are for the scared

Name
    Beau
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Considering selling this pup.

offers over 15k will be considered

Name
    Travis
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Blasphemy.

Gone
    Name
    Joel
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

your what?? beau did you read my PM? also got the go ahead to have a regular midweek day at marullan every 2 weeks if we wanted.
    got cost for EK aswell,

Name
    Nic
    State
    Victoria
    Country
    Australia

hey beau r u still selling the superlites?

Name
    Timmy D
    State
    SA
    Country
    Australia

why you selling, had enough of it?

i thought you would want to keep it and give it a hard time for all the sleepless nights its caused you?
    JJ
    "my mind demands side pipes out of hear, now to command my hands to make them"

Name
    Beau
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

I don’t really want to sell it. As I said in my statement im considering it. NSW is getting to this stage at the moment where its in a massive vacuum and I cant see it coming out of it any time soon. Myself and a few other guys have spoken to the Premier and they basically don’t want to know us. I know Wyong has been given the approval to be Oran Parks replacement. But that could be years off before its finished.

The sad thing is ive got this car that I spent a lot of time on which is basically ‘my’ dream 86 I cant legally drive it on the road without being ass raped with a roll of quarters and there are no tracks and all the tracks that are in Sydney they are all way to small so a big HP powered 86 is basically useless.

Like I said im considering it. Maybe get into Sprint cars or something. I don’t really know I just know I hate sitting still and so does the Trueno. Something’s gotta give sooner or later.

I cant see it selling easy anyway and I just see a whole bunch of idiots showing interest with no idea on the difference between a 10g JDM 86 and a 86 like this. A tad self embracing there but them the brakes.

Gone
    Name
    Joel
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

beau - can organise a fornightly event at marullan for the time being, mayb shuffle it between a day at Marullan then a night at EC 2 weeks later or the like..

its stupid, another P plater died last night, wrapped himself around a telegraph pole - what its going to take before the government recognises - they have a problem!! and its taking lives

Name
    Beau
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Yer dude that would be cool, however im unsure how “liked” my car is gonna be down at Marulan. Its loud as shit and I drive the thing on limit and im only happy if its on limit im not into driving half assed. This is my main issue with EC and Maurlan.

Sure if my Trueno had a 4age heck I wouldn’t even care cause I could drive those tracks at full noise. But like I said, im considering it not doing it. So if Maurlan happens then I might just rego the Trueno and drive it down each week.

But what days are you talking? Prices? When is this gonna start etc?

Page 83 of 118 FirstFirst ... 33 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... LastLast